If you are looking for a Business related Job ? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :||Business|
|Company Name:||UNC Health Care|
|Position Name:||Manager Finance|
|Location :||Butner, NC 27509|
|Job Description :||Description
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
This position is responsible for managing the system-wide financial planning and analysis activities to identify risks and opportunities and contributes to the achievement of the organization’s short and long-term financial goals.
1. Community Relationships – Establishes and maintains positive, ongoing relationships with the external financial community.
2. Financial Analysis – Manages the complex financial and operational analysis and evaluates findings, prepares reports and makes recommendations to senior leadership about the financial implications of proposed investments and transactions. Administers the UNC Health Care System Fund and other multi-entity system transactions.
3. HR Administration – Effectively recruits, selects, hires, coaches, and uses appropriate corrective actions with staff in accordance with UNC HCS policies and procedures. Creates an environment conducive to retaining staff. Provides staff with accurate annual performance feedback and the opportunity to set developmental goals. Implements strategies to improve employee satisfaction inclusive of strategies to involve employees in decision making
4. Project Management – Ensures financial and operational planning, and analysis projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.Responsible for creating materials and presentations for the UNC Health Care Board of Directors Finance, Audit and Compliance Committee.
5. Strategy Development and Execution – Contributes to the development of financial and operational strategies for the healthcare system that aligns with the organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field.
No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
If a Master’s degree: Five (5) years relevant work experience or two (2) years at a top tier management consulting firm with two (2) years of other relevant work experience.If a Bachelor’s degree: Nine (9) years relevant work experience or four (4) years at a top tier management consulting firm with five (5) years of other relevant work experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: System Accounting
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Chapel Hill
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Business Job. If not, reach through the comment section.