If you use outlook, you may have come across error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. This is a common error many outlook users come across and it is definitely disappointing. With an outlook account, it is advisable to understand how you can solve this error fast. Before, you start solving the error, the most critical thing is to know what usually causes it. Knowing how to solve the error can help you save a lot of time especially if you use outlook on a daily basis. To help you in this process, this article offers you tips to solve an error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] and its major causes.
What causes error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] has several causes. Here are some of the major causes of the error.
Several accounts logged in a single system
- The major reason you may be facing this error is having many accounts logged in on a single system. It can be fine if you use it for your company or business needs. However, failure to clear the cookies and cache will make Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] to occur.
Using outdated version of outlook
- You should also make it a habit to update to the latest outlook version to avoid facing this problem. For all your software or applications, make sure you use the most updated version to avoid errors that can make you waste a lot of time.
- Wrong Microsoft outlook insulation can also lead to error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
How to fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
Now that you know the major causes of this error, it is good to know the best solutions.
Clear cookies and cache
At times, several of your employees may use same computer system and use various accounts of MS outlook. This makes the computer system to have a lot of data and this can lead to error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Here are steps to follow if this is the cause of the error.
- Start by opening Microsoft outlook and log out all other accounts that are open in the Microsoft outlook app.
- Look for the option of cookies and cache and clear all of them.
- From there, ensure all the applications and browsers are closed in your computer system.
- Restart the system.
- Login into Microsoft outlook with its app.
After you follow these steps, this error will not appear again.
Update the latest Microsoft outlook version
It is good to know whether you are using the most updated version of Microsoft outlook or not. Many people have a tendency of not updating to the latest application version as they try to save internet data. However, when errors appear, people end up spending more time to solve the issue. Here are steps you need to follow when updating Microsoft outlook and solve [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
- Begin by opening Microsoft outlook and open its current version.
- Open the Microsoft website and most updated version of Microsoft outlook.
- If you are using the past versions of the app, you need to update to the latest version immediately.
- Update Microsoft outlook regularly from the official site.
- Close all the apps in the system and restart.
- Login to your account and begin to communicate. The [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] will never occur again if you follow above steps.
Microsoft outlook reinstallation
Downloading Microsoft outlook from the official site reduces the chances of getting errors as you use it. If you install it from other sources, you are likely going to get error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. This is how to do it.
- Start by uninstalling Microsoft outlook from your system.
- Go to Microsoft outlook website and downloaded the most updated version of the app.
- Read terms and condition that apply.
- Now install Microsoft outlook.
- After you are done with the installation of the app, restart your system.
- Then, login outlook account and be sure to check most updated version of MS outlook regularly.
When you follow these steps, [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] will not occur in the future.
By following the above guide, you will fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] permanently and save you a lot of time and stress.